Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Went on a group date tonight down to Salt Lake. I've been craving Crown Burger the last week or so and when I mentioned it to Lane he joined me in my craving. So in planning the date, Crown Burger was definitely the dining pick. It was Lane and I, his friend Brody and his "confusing " date, and David Clark and his date. We drove down with Brody, who's comment was "I feel like the chauffeur", as his date lived in Salt Lake. When we picked her up we went straight to dinner (thank goodness! my tummy was rumbling). We walked in and prepped to order our delicious food. Once we ordered, they gave Lane a number and I said, "Hey, what's our lucky number?" this is what he showed me



Not the luck I was hoping for, but it was funny. After a good laugh, we got our food and enjoyed ourselves...maybe a little too much for the amount of grease we consumed.

After dinner we met up with David and date and went to Fat Cats to do a little "non competitive" bowling. Right. After the scores were applauded by some and scorned by others, we went to 7-11 to grab some hot chocolate for the drive home. 7-11 hot chocolate is tasty! And it's never just grabbing a hot chocolate. Making it is an adventure in its self. What to put in, who over did it, who burns their tongue first...it's fun.

With the nights adventure on the downward slope, I was tired and ready for the evening to be over with. But it was a great evening. The best part was the guy by my side :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment