Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lane came and kidnapped me for lunch today. It was the greatest midday relief. He's so great. As new as the whole "girlfriend" scene is to him, he sure does a heck of a job being good at it. We went to PX (aka Panda Express) and had some food suffering from serious heat lamp over exposure. It was definitely not the greatest PX experience. However, it was a pretty dang good lunch date in every other aspect.

Later on after work, I had to hurry over to the church to meet with Cindy to re-vamp some visiting teaching business. She was a little late, which ended up working out perfectly because Lane showed up with a smoothie for me. Some tropical something or other. Delicious, but mostly because of his thoughtfulness. He had meetings at the church too, and even though his meetings finished long before mine, he hung around until I was finished to make sure I didn't need anything and just to be with me. He gets better and better every day :)

Finished my Tuesday with some cuddling...doesn't get better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment