Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to the greatest mom in the world!!

Today was my mom's birthday and this evening we went up to my parents house to celebrate her being born and awesome! We played games and enjoyed lots of laughs. There's a game called Scribblish, that, if you haven't played, you should. It is like the game "Telephone" but with drawing. Some of the things people come up with are pretty dang funny.




This is the cake my brother made for my mom. Yes, please go ahead and have a good laugh. We all did. He took it out and it just started falling all sorts of apart from the second he started frosting it. Rather than let it be a bother, he just kept frosting all the little crumbles saying "It's going to taste even better than it looks!!" haha


                                        This would be lane blocking the camera. Party pooper.


Here's the boys prepping for the competitive games. Funny story about the headphones Jayce is wearing...My mom bought a house down the street to fix up and sell and ther other week she walked into her house and it appeared that a bunch of kids had broken in just to hang out. There were pop tart wrappers all over and those headphones, along with a phone charger, were left in a drawer. She politely left a note on the door that read "I'm sorry I made it so easy for you to get it. I'll be better next time. If you'd like your stuff back, just give me a call and I'd be more than happy to return it to you. Thanks" hahaha I thought it was hilarious. But they are really nice headphones. Skull Candy noise reduction bass boost headphones. I'm in love with their sound. It's great.


Taylor bought a Kobe Bryant jersey and my family is not his biggest fan so my dad put it on and walked around mocking him. Good times.

I love my mom and I'm so grateful for her life and the goodness she's dedicated it to. One year older and wiser too, happy birthday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment