Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



I believe this year holds many changes and happening for me and I figured I may as well start now in documenting them. I ended the year with lots of struggle and heartache. All unexpected but all what needed to be. I found many lessons being taught to me by my Father in Heaven about trying to do the right thing even when it is very difficult. I hope to use that and many other lessons to carry me through this new year.

I rang in the new year with my boyfriend...yes, boyfriend. Count the letters and no, he is not just a boy that is a friend. His name is Lane Boyer. He was my biggest (and best) surprise of 2010 and I'm planning to keep him through 2011 and as long as he'll keep me after that.
He's wonderful. (no ring...yet... tee hee)

Some of his friends got together and we all went to dinner at The Pie then went back to Lane's house to play games and watch the ball drop. It was fun being with some new people this year and feeling apart of something good. Here's pics from the night.


1 comment:

  1. I just stocked your blog! Haha. We definitely need to hang out again!

    ReplyDelete