Thursday, January 6, 2011

I haven't been attending the temple for the last several months and it has been a  rough road. But today was a very special occasion. I was able to return to the temple with my dear friend Tawny and do baptisms for the dead for the first time in lots of months. It was such an amazing feeling. Every aspect of the beauty found at the temple engulfed me as I sat in white and listened to the ordinances being performed. I was so happy to be there. I'm very grateful for Heavenly Fathers plan for each of us and for my Saviors atoning sacrifice that aloud me to be there this night. I'm grateful for the trials I face and the lessons I have learned. I'm grateful for the journey I've been on and continue to live in. Life is beautiful and a very special blessing. I couldn't be who I am without where I've been and I'm grateful for every obstacle and thick patch of fog I've been through. I can't wait to enter the temple someday soon to learn so much more and strive for exaltation in the eternities to come. I'm grateful to my dear friend for supporting me and helping me through difficult times and being there with me when I was able to return to the house of the Lord and feel the love and spirit there. Love you Tawny.

No comments:

Post a Comment